Sunday, January 9, 2011

GOKUSEN 1,2,3

I had just completed watching Gokusen 1,2,3 !! They're super AWESOME!! Gokusen 3 was not as fantastic as i thought but Kazama made up for it. Well, Gokusen 1,2,3 were really one of the BEST drama i ever watched! The guys have freaking awesome features and the storyline is good too. Good story line + handsome charactors = perfect. I actually cried when i'm watching Gokusen 2 ending. I LOVE KAT TUN SO MUCH! jin + kame = awesome. (L) Because of those shows,i fell in love with tako balls again. Here are some pictures (: !!

GOKUSEN ONE!


MASUMOTO JUN!! GOKUSEN ONE!



GOKUSEN TWO!!




KAT TUN!! sorry,i'm a bit bias! BUT THEY ARE SO HANDSOME. (L) miure and teppei too (L)






GOKUSEN THREE!!!




KAZAME!! i (L) (L) (L) (L) HIM! Most of my friends said that he looked like one of my classmate,actually,i think he looks like too. BTW, I love him doesn't mean i love my classmate please == .....






























THAT'S ALL! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home