Tuesday, October 26, 2010

desperate for food!!

As most of you know,i love food super duper much. Especially japanese food! The first thing i think of when i go out is ''when will i have my lunch'' or ''wat will we eat'' or ''is there any nice food there'' FOOD FOOD FOOD. Therefore,i decided to make a list of what i am going to eat during this holiday!

1)KFC (it's finger licking good!)
2)MC Donald (fillet o fish)
3)Pizza! (student meal!)
4)Swensen (never tried before)
5)Cafe cartel (LOVE it)
6)Subway
7)Ichiban
8)Sakae sushi (buffet!!!)
9)Pastamania (the pasta taste awesome)

that's all for now,i can't think of anything more,hahas,gonna enjoy myself (:

p/s : I'm so disappointed right now,or rather quite disgusted.I never once thought that my close friend will ever say such lies to me.I can't believe that he denied what he had said to me and tried to find a way out.YES,i'm blind,i'm really blind! I'm blind not see that he's a liar,faker and i'm blind to talk to him and willing to learn him my ears. I'm BLIND!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home