Saturday, February 11, 2012

Jin and Meisa's marriage

Okay,so this is the post that i promised (:

As most of you may know,according to my title, jin akanishi and meisa kuroki got married. I know about their marriage on 9 february 2012,late night. It was extremely shocking especially when i received the news from twitter. Because of that , i thought it was a joke or something but it turned out to be real. At that point of time,i felt like breaking down, i wanted to cry my heart out but my eyes were dry and no tears were willing to fall. I guess i was too shock,hurt as well as disappointed.

The reasons behind my reaction was because Jin and Meisa didn't have any rumours before until this year January ! And after their rumours on January,they straightaway got married on February! Isn't that a little crazy? like gunshot marriage? The most shocking new was that Meisa is actually 2 months pregnant. How would that not be devastating for the fans?!

However,if u think that i'm feeling sad and all is because of his marriage,i think you got it wrong. I definitely support Jin to get married since he always wanted to have a happy family together with his lovely kids. However,among all the girls,why is it Meisa? And among all kinds of love,why is it this kind of gunshot love. (According to some rumours,they only dated for 1 month or so. ) Jin...what's wrong with u...?

Pushing that topic aside. What about Kame? I have always supported AKAME because i could really see the bond between them. The way they act shows me something more than friends and lovers. It's even more than soulmates and couples ! I don't know how to explain their bond. It's crazy. This is the first time i felt something so strong therefore i always believe in their ''underground'' love. I always believe in them and invested everything on them. How do u explain the pinky rings? How do u explain ''kizuna'' and ''care''? How do u explain ''seasons''? How do u explain all the glance that is filled with love? How do u ? How do u ? There's so many questions i would like to ask ...but i know i wouldn't be answered no matter how persistent i am...So akame actually turned out to be fake? Are u serious? To be honest,i think i'm so shock is because i'm literally questioning myself now and there that ''what happened to akame?'' I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT THEY WERE REAL. Like seriously serious. I guess that is the reason why my heart shattered that badly. Jin,are u actually in love with Kame or not? I actually still believe that you guys are in love till now. I think i wouldn't stop believing. Afterall,i don't believe in media that much. But i'm really disappointed.

However,if jin is really in love with Meisa and he married her is because he LOVES her. And akame actually is purely friendship. Then all i can say is ''good luck and wish you all the best for your future''. I can't bring myself to lie and say words like ''i'm happy for you! congratuation'' but i'm definitely glad for you as your dream and wish have came true. Work hard and Bless you , Jin.

Then now that i think of it,i wonder how kame felt and is feeling right now. Is he feeling happy for him ,or is he actually feeling sad and on the verge of breaking down ? Or is he feeling neutral because akame actually never once existed,it was all fanservice and illusion for the shippers.I don't know and will never know. But I wish someone could tell me clearly and truthfully ''does akame exist now? ''

Somehow,without Jin,Kame doesn't look perfect and without Kame, Jin doesn't look perfect. So right now,both of them are actually not perfect in my eyes anymore. They need one another. Like those key and lock. Without key,the lock will be useless. Without lock,the key will be useless. So that's how i'm feeling right now.

Anyway,it's super late at night now and my dad is forcing me to sleep. So i shall update part 2 sometime soon (:

p/s : i want to apologise for my bad mood on friday. I literally hated everyone cause my mood was really bad at that time and my friends weren't caring how i felt and continue to hurt me by saying some annoying words. Therefore,i was a little mean. I would like to apologise but i don't feel sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home