Wednesday, October 27, 2010

To Jin Mei & Isabel

Come to think of it,we spent numerous hours in school together laughing,joking,burping,emoing and watever.Those memories are unforgettable,i'm really glad that we are friends and glad that i have ur as my friend. Seriously speaking,i never thought that we will be in the same clique and never thought that we will end up being this close.You guys stand somewhere deep in my heart,without ur,it's like an incomplete puzzel. I just want to say thank you and I LOVE YOU GUYS VERY DAMN MUCH!!! I will write this post mainly because i know that next year,we may end up in different classes and even have new good friends but I seriously hope that we will still message each other and find time to go out together. I hope that our friendship will not break or destroy mainly because of not being in the same class. I LOVE UR AND I WILL TRULY MISS UR!!!

p/s: Anyway,u guys are really funny today!hahahas,i can't stop laughing.When i look at my foolscap just now,i was laughing madly because it's totally destroyed or rather filled up by ur names.For the whole time,we are saying who belongs to who. i think u guys are really someone specially brought into my life. I don't think i'm able to continue sec 2 without ur,see! u're so important to me!! Hahahas,btw,jin mei,u lied to me,the ink on my hand is still not completely wash off.
For those who wanna know wat she wrote,she wrote ''this officially belongs to jin mei 2010~ eternity by isabel '' so sweet and funny right? hahaha!

p/s/s : i will miss all the school food!!! btw,i want to thanks all the friends who are always always always by my side. Especially my best friend forever,hannah. We have been through thin and thick. it's been 4 years and it's gonna be 5,i hope that we will still be friends till when we are dead! hahahas,only if that's possible (: i love your!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home