Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jin and Meisa marriage part 2

So this is my ''part 2'' xD ~ LOL
Actually i do not know how to start off so i will just write randomly (:

Even though Jin and Meisa are officially married, i still believe in akame. Is that dumb? Well,i don't know but i don't care because i think i saw enough evidents already.

I just thought that i should share Jin and Meisa's release statement on marriage :

To everyone who has supported me
I’m sorry it’s taken so long for me to report this to everyone.
I, Kuroki Meisa, married Akanishi Jin on February 2nd.
I am still immature,
But I want to work even harder than before,
And I hope to grow as a person.
Please continue to give me your support.
—Kuroki Meisa


To my dear fans
May I take this opportunity to let you know
I have married Ms. Meisa Kuroki on Feb 2, 2012.
I am even more focused to create and deliver my best to
My fans, and sincerely hope I can have your kind blessing
For my new future.
—Jin Akanishi

Akanishi is so formal and i like the way he uses his words.

Anyway,even though Jin and Meisa are married,they don't even have a photo of them being together. Well,their marriage always seem to be more and more suspicious everytime i think about it. But i sincerely wish for his happiness now so if he thinks he is happy,i'm glad for him.

About akame,well,i don't think it's ever going to be over. It's never over and i don't believe it's over. No one will know what's behind the camera so all i can say is that,i believe in akame bond.
They made me feel that i'm reading Romeo and Juliet about the ''star-crossed lover''.

But since Jin is married,either if the marriage is real,fake or whatever. I hope that Kame can find his half too,but not so soon please. I don't want to break down again already. I believe in their bond that is more than friends,but sometimes,having bond doesn't always lead to marriage. I think i'm mature enough to understand it.

Right now,i actually don't feel a thing about Jin's marriage because i feel that there's really really something that is telling me ''don't believe it in,media is always fake'' I guess that is why i'm all calm right now. you may think i'm into some illusion or spell or whatsoever,but i seriously feel this way. HOWEVER Come to think of it. JIN IS REALLY DUMB ! he's actually on the peak of his career but now,he's actually taking the big damn risk!

I just remembered that i would like to share with akame fans about a song that somehow reminds me of akame. It's like Kame singing to Jin. And the song is '' someone like you'' by Adele. Look at the lyrics to understand why i picked this song


I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl
And you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, "
Yeah

You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised
In a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
Yeah

Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
Yeah

Well,i don't think i need to explain why i feel this way because it's kind of easy to know if u are akame fans (: ! anyway,i feel so much lighter after writing XD good bye ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home