Thursday, October 28, 2010

tears will turn into joy

Soooo....today is the day that everyone's result shall be revealed and everyone will know which class they will be promoted to!! Glad enough,i got in the class that i want,which is 3B3,i know what ur reaction is going to be. Actually i want to get in there is mainly because i can't take A math and i don't want media studies as the cost is rather high therefore i'm rather glad that i got in 3B3 and taking POA. Even though all of my good/close/best friends are not in the same class as me,except Jin Mei,but i'm still happy because i get to do the course i want. Like Mrs Phua say,There's no bad class,there's only courses that suit u the best. And i will trust in the words she say.

i just hope that my friends will continue to chat with me and will not leave me one by one.I didn't ask to be close friends but at least we must still communicate okay cause i know that u will find ur bestfriend in ur new class.

p/s : I was so shock when Chervelle cried pitifully and screamed soooo loud that everyone in my class got up and take a look. Many many many many many people are crying because they don't get in the class they want. 30% of sec 2 cried i guess,u guys should be happy and quickly wipe ur tears.just buck up and do well next year,what's the big deal about it? tsk~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home