Saturday, September 22, 2012

Funny

Weird and lame things :
1) It's weird that i want to write my thoughts on my blog today cause i have a monthly diary at home to record my unhappiness as well as my happiness. But today,i just want to come up here and write some crap.LOL.

2) I have been on an almost complete full hiatus YET there's still some pp who view my blog. I mean,it's nice that they actually care about my writing but it has been a few months since i wrote something decent so IT'S WEIRD.

3)My distant distant distant cousin added me on FB. We had some crazy quarrel last CNY and this year's CNY was a little awkward for us but he still added me. WEIRD TTM

4)I didn't go in FB and search ''kat-tun'' when i first log into FB. LOL,this is damn lame but it's weird to me. My daily computer routine ( online--> twitter -->Fb -->youtube -->fanfic time ) Haha,so i'm slightly surprised.

5) I AM NOT SCARED!!! I DIDN'T PANICK AT ALL !!! why???!!! :( i didn't study hard and there's only a few more days to go to O lvls but i'm STILL USING THE COMPUTER! brainfucked. :(

6)My akame spirit is leaving me :( !

7).....i have many more things to write but everything is becoming lamer and lamer so i shall stop this post now and write my thoughts in the next post ^____^ !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home