Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 New Year Resolution.

SO! Here are my 2011 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!
Firstly,lets start off with Beauty Resolutions!!

For Beauty Resolutions
1) Put on LESS make up !
Yes,those who know me know that i don't put on make up that much now,but i'm trying to challenge myself by only puting eyeliner & mascara and avoiding or even stop myself from thinking that i should try foundation,blusher and bronzer!! i'm ALWAYS TEMPTED to do so! The reason why i don't think i should try is because i know that i'm lazy and i'm irresponsible towards my own item or anything that belongs to me~ so i think my face will just rot within a month.

2) DRINK MORE WATER!!!
i must hydrate my skin more often. To be honest,i can just have a cup of water per day, this is seriously bad for my health,bad for my complexion.

3) Have a HEALTHIER glow on my skin !
Obviously, i don't look like a zombie. My cheeks are slightly pink which means i'm healthy! BUT i think it's not enough ): i must be healthier and i want my lips to be pinkish too (i think that's impossible but my cousin said it's possible to have pink lips)

4)Have a STRONGER hair
My hair breaks easily :( this means that my hair is in a bad condition!

5) LOOSE weight!
Yeah,i'm extremely fat. Jin Mei was messaging me the other day and said that i'm at the risk of heart disease,HAHAHA. However,i really really really want to loose weight!! I want to wear those short skirt and pants and walk freely. I hope i can reach my target during 2011 june to august!

that's all for beauty resolutions.

Now,it's Life Resolutions!

1) GET GOOD GRADES, DUHHHH!!!
i want to get my $200 again. I'm actually planning to be the top for POA because i want to get the certificate and cash so badly!

2) STAY CLOSER WITH MY FAMILY!
My family includes my relatives. In life,no one will help you with a huge smile beside your family. They are the only one who will stay by your side till the end. So be sure to spent more time with them and talk to them more often (: !

3) MAINTAINING GOOD FRIENDSHIPS!
Well,beside family,TRUE friends are the one who will encourage you and make you feel happy to be with. Maintaining good friendships is VERY important therefore i will work on that goal. Many of my friends are not in my class therefore i think that i should spent more time with them.

4) BE HAPPY,BE TRUE,BE MYSELF!!
i WANT to be HAPPY next year! I WANT to be TRUE to my CLOSE FRIENDS ! I WANT to be MYSELF and only LISTEN TO MYSELF.

5) SAY NO TO QUARELL~ be a better sister and stop my family from quarelling.

6) LEARN TO SAVE MONEY = ONLY BUY THE THINGS I NEED!
i got to learn to save money. I got to stop myself from spending money that often. I got to learn the different between ''like'' and ''need'' !

7) I WANT TO HAVE $@))) at the end of 2011!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home